Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31th of March: New on Net-A-Porter Today!

So I think I'm being a good blogger lately. An update yesterday, an update today.. Its all going good! I've actually scanned through Style.Com the last few days and found several things I'm going to write about so stick around! New on Net-a-Porter today is, among other great pieces, the Marchesa embellished corset dress that Blake Lively wore with nude pumps to the premiere of Where The Wild Things Are. I have yet to see that movie, but I'm going to!


...*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*...


Jessica Alba wore my favorite look from the Proenza Schouler Spring 2010 RTW collection to the 2010 Tribeca Film Festival Party. She rocked this Proenza Schouler shift jacquard dress, but I would've loved to see her sport a different 'do. A pulled back ponytail for example; In my mind that would've given this look the fierceness it needs which Alba fails to deliver. 
 I LOVE  (!!!) this dress so much, I'm even considering borrowing money from my dad and work the whole summer just to be able to buy it. Its second on my wish list after the Alexander Wang Rocco mini studded bag, which for the record, I almost had him buy for me (as a gift!!)


UPDATE!!

I found out that J-Lo wore a different Marchesa dress which is also currently available at Net-a-Porter! 
!!!

1 comment: