Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30th of March: Rock Your Socks Off

I've been so BUSY the last few weeks, I swear it's unbelievable. I blame my future hubby (not my word, his lol).  Anywho, I decided to dedicate this post to Hermès' Spring 2010 RTW shoes! I loved the sandals they did to those amazing tennis-inspired pieces. I love John Galliano, wether it is for Dior, Hermès, Givenchy or Galliano; He always finds way to make the collections his own, but still keeping the traditions of each House.

So, this is the first pair that caught my eye. I absolutely adore how cute and versatile it is.


These heels are fierce. The blue, the black, the leather and suede mix.. I love it. 



 These grey croc leather sandals are one of my faves. I love them.



These shoes are following two of the springs hottest trends; nude and croc leather. These come 2nd place on my lists of favorites.



These are my favorites. I love them. They are very versatile and can be worn with pretty much any color. I imagine this looking fabulous with a lavender cocktail dress or a turquoise top with light blue matching shorts. Pretty much any pastel colors I think. 

Maybe something along the lines of this pink light chiffon dress from the Alberta Ferretti Spring 2010 RTW collection, or the green skirt/top ensemble from the Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010 RTW collection.

Picture credit: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment