Sunday, June 13, 2010

13th of June: Twicon!

Since last time I blogged, I've been to the most awesome concert in my existence. I saw Green Day in Oslo last Friday with my brother, and we had such a great time. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that the warm up band was Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, as I am a big fan of both them and The Runaways.  I'm also ordering my midnight premiere Eclipse tickets today, and I am so excited! Even though the movie starts at 11:59pm and lasts for 2 hours and I'll be super tired the day after because a couple of my friends are crashing at my place after the film.  I'm also struggling with what to wear, because although its not a major premiere with stars, a premiere of this magnitude is more then just casual.


Anyways! 


Yesterday was the Twilight Convention, aka. TwiCon. 
Our two favorite ladies Nikki Reed and Kristen Stewart was there for a Q&A session and autograph signing. Of course, Taylor Lautner, Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facinelli and Robert Pattinson were there as well, but they didn't look as fabulous as our girls. 



Nikki was by a long shot my favorite out of the two wearing an Etro SS2010 floral printed wrap dress paired with my favorite wedges of all time from Proenza Schouler from their Spring/Summer collection. Which, btw, is also my favorite collection this year.











Kristen opted for an even more casual look with jeans and her much used Sergio Rossi 'Gstaad' ankle booties, a Market Milla Ottoman Boyfriend Stripe Tee which she wore with an All Saints 'Karst' leather military jacket.
In an earlier post I've talked about how much difference Kristen's new-found confidence makes, and I stand by that 100%. Just look at her! She's found her inner A-Lister! I am so proud, and I sincerely hope she keeps this up. I'm honestly excited about seeing her at the premiere, for once! Because this time I'm sure she will deliver. She's wearing heels to a Q&A, come on. This is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment