Sunday, June 13, 2010

13th of June: MTV Movie Awards!

I was lucky enough to have a working tv-recorder on June 6th, since I had school the day after and the show aired in Norway at around 3 am.

Kristen Stewart looked amazing! Her smile, her extensions, her D&G dress!
Ehm.. I wont say I'm in love with her gold lamè and grey tweed ensemble, but its an 'Ok' look.


She wore an Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 Tweed and Gold Brocade Mini Cocktail Dress, paired with Vicini Black Leather Platform Sandals, a Melamed Black Leather Belt and Jessica Robinson jewelry.



Nikki Reed opted for a modified version of a Miu Miu Resort 2010 Retro Flower Printed dress, which she wore with a black version of the runway heels and, surprise surprise, a black satin Ferragamo clutch. She decided not to wear any jewelry, which is good as at might have made this look too busy.
In my opinion, this dress is no good. It does nothing for her figure and makes her look like a sack of potatoes. If you look real close, you can also see that the dress is a bit too big for her. She should fire her stylist for making unflattering choices for her figure. She is curvy, and she rocks it. She has a beautiful body, but the way she's dressed makes me think she's unaware of that. I really hope she gets her act together before the premiere, as that will be the day all eyes are on her for once.

I would've loved to see her in one of the following dresses, as they in my opinion would've been better for her.

Christian Dior Spring 2010 RTW:
I think she would've looked gorgeous in this pale blue/lilac chiffon and lace dress from C.D.
 I think this color would've looked amazing with her skin color, and paired with these lavender peep toe "Fetilo" pumps by Christian  Louboutins, she would've given all the other ladies a run for their money.



Christian Dior Resort 2011:
Another great Dior look for Nikki. The light pink hue of the fabric would again look great on her. This is also a good look for summer, and I would have loved this on her. Some nude heels, like the Burberry Prorsum Twisted Leather Band Sandals from the Spring 2010 collection would be great imo.




Matthew Williamson Fall 2010 RTW:
This colorful asymmetrical satin dress from M.W. would look great on Nikki. Paired with 
fierce Christian Louboutin's.


Versace Fall 2010 RTW:
Reed would've rocked this Versace dress. With her hair up in a loose bun and worn with Christian Louboutin's 'Fernando 120' Patent Leather Sandals she would've looked A-MA-ZING. 



Balmain Spring 2010 RTW:
This pewter/metallic Balmain dress would've looked fabulous with her skin tone. 
Paired with these metallic Nicholas Kirkwood heels, I as her stylist would've been confident in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment