Monday, May 3, 2010

3rd of May: Nikki Reed!














Get Nikki Reed's look from The Cinema Society and D&G Host A Screening Of 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' - After Party






































I know this is ancient news, but my current girlcrush is on exactly Nikki Reed, so I decided to dedicate this blogpost to just her. I've been seriously slacking off lately, but I have my reasons. Between school, tests, studying and my boyfriend I just havent found the time, nor energy, to really sit down and write something. At least not anything meaningful or at least worth writing. The worst part is that I have loads of material in my inbox..Oh well, I'm seriously going to step up now that summer is closing in. Soon the Twilight-ladies will be hitting the red carpet on the premiere of "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" and I promise you I will have full coverage of the event. Speaking of, the Costume galla is tonight I do believe, so tomorrow I'll have a fresh post about my favorite and worst looks.

Anywho, back to the case.
 Nikki wore a beautiful D&G gold satin shift dress with a silver embellishment on the neckline to The Cinema Society and D&G after party for a special screening of New Moon. She paired her dress with Jimmy Choo 'Black Seattle Sandals' and finished off with a loose updo, teardrop diamond earrings, and a big black and gold cocktail ring.
I personally love this look from Nikki, I just wish we could see more of her. She is so rarely present on the red carpet, and even during the promo tour of both Twilight-films, she kept a very low profile and let the others very much take over the spotlight. This time around though, in 'Eclipse', she plays a much bigger part in the film, so I do expect her to be more out-there and make more of herself on the red carpet.

Nikki's D&G dress:

Nikki's Jimmy Choo's:

No comments:

Post a Comment